I bought a beautiful set of bedroom furniture from Bespaq, and wanted to make a luxurious room to do it justice.
This is the Countess Veronique’s Boudoir, a room in her Château. It is set around 1750, the time of Louis XV. Jean-Claude the butler is creeping into the room for a tryst with Her Ladyship!
- Room box from Anglesea Dollshouses
- Parquet Flooring cut from pine and walnut floorboards, hand laid
- Plaster Coving & Ceiling Rose by Sue Cook
- Chandelier, Working Candles from HattonWoods
- Fireplace & Mirror Surround from Goodies (Sue Cook marbling)
- Chateau Bedroom Suite by Bespaq, bought from eBay
- Countess Veronique handmade, bought from eBay
- Jean-Claude hand dressed, bought from eBay
- Clock & Coalscuttle from a fair
- Fender handmade by the late Andrew Gregory
- Georgian Figurines hand painted by Pinchbeck Miniatures
- Fireguard by Jeanetta Kendall
- Wash stand table unfinished by Bespaq, painted by The Amber Giraffe
- Perfume Bottles made by me from Tee Pee Crafts’ kit