This project was from a workshop by Brooke Tucker called “An Elegant Façade”
The basic woodwork had to be put together prior to the class. Brooke showed us finishing techniques for exterior brickwork, pointing and making canvas awnings for the windows.
S. Breve & Son (Est. 1895) is the very upmarket music shop which inhabits the premises. The big display windows are full of musical instruments and accessories.
A bukser has arrived outside the shop. His name is Tyrone, on trombone, with his faithful dog, Scruff. He’s busking to raise enough money to buy the latest Miles Davis record in the shop window.
- Window display box included in the Brooke Tucker workshop kit
- Revolving doors included in the Brooke Tucker workshop kit
- Brickwork effect made with Creative Paperclay
- Window awnings included in the Brooke Tucker workshop kit
- Brass Coach lamps bought from a fair
- Topiary trees in a pot included in the Brooke Tucker workshop kit
- Assorted musical instruments collected from fairs and DHE
- Music stand hand made, bought at Miniatura
- Tyrone the busker hand made, from Goodies of Coggeshall, trombone added by me